"These are some educational java applets I wrote to help visualize various concepts in math, physics, and engineering." - Paul Falstad - (now with HTML5 and Canvas)Electronic Educational Applets - Paul Falstad
- Math and Physics Applets - MyPhysicsLab - Physics Simulation with Java.
- Index of Circuit Examples - Demonstrates various electronic circuits.
- Digital Filters - Filters digital signals and plays the output on your speakers.
- Acoustic Interference Applet - Audio interference between your speakers.
- Waveguide Modes Applet - Electromagnetic waves in a waveguide.
- Antenna Applet - Generates antenna radiation patterns.
Analog Circuit Simulator Applet - Demonstrates various electronic circuits.
"This java applet (html5 now!) is an electronic circuit simulator. When the applet starts up you will see an animated schematic of a simple LRC circuit. The green color indicates positive voltage. The gray color indicates ground. A red color indicates negative voltage. The moving yellow dots indicate current."
Its advanced simulation engine can handle both analog and digital circuits and features real-time always-on analysis. It is the perfect companion to students, hobbyists, and engineers.
Build any circuit, watch dynamic voltage, current, and charge animations. This gives you insight into circuit operation like no equation does. While simulation is running, adjust circuit parameters with, and the circuit responds to your actions in real time.