Learning electronics in theory by studying books is the conventional way, this method may help in History and Maths. Maths needs a paper and pencil for practicals and history needs a well equipped Library. In these modern times, the web has made access to wide range of learning information easy, which is true Knowledge Empowerment. The greatest gift a Child can get from the Parents or School, is Knowledge.
Basic Electronics, Practical Electronic Projects, Learning Circuit design, Electrical Fundamentals. Edutainment and Interactive Examples.
Sections of delabs
- delabs Schematics - Electronic Circuits and Diagrams.
- delabs Technologies - Technology Blog and Product Design
Electronics Theory and Tutorials
How To Learn Electronics :
Theory must be studied once and referred to, again and again as you do practicals. One is by building DIY projects and then modifying them. Also Repair of equipment, troubleshooting, testing and calibrating.
Tutorials on Basics and Instrumentation
Tutorials on Digital Electronics
Then you know how components behave and real life limitations. Now design and engineer a product and test it at customer site. do a pilot production and test with more clients. Now you will learn to think based on practical applications.
- Basics of Electronics
- Design of a Constant Current Source
- Electronics Product Design Development
- Electronic Product Production Manufacturing
- Precision Amplifier with Digital Control
- Precision Attenuator with Digital Control
- Infrared Optical Proximity Switch
- The NOT gate - Digital Logic gates
- The AND gate - Digital Logic gates
- The OR gate - Digital Logic gates
- The XOR gate - Digital Logic gates
- Digital Up Down Preset Counter CD4029
- Astable Mutivibrator with 555 Timer
- Running Lights with 555 and CD4017
Operational Amplifiers :
Here are basic opamp configurations that have also been made into Interactive Tutorials. These circuits like Inverting Amp, Non-Inverting Amp and Instrumentation Amp are Building Blocks.
- Square and Triangle Op-Amp Oscillator
- Inverting Amplifier - Op-Amp Circuits
- Non-Inverting Amplifier - Op-Amp Circuits
- Differential Amplifier - Op-Amp Circuits
- 3 Op-Amp Differential Instrumentation Amp
- Buffer or Unity Gain Op-Amp
- Two Op-Amp Differential Amplifier
Tables and Charts for Electronics :
Tables, charts, quick reference cards, booklets and handbooks; are the most versatile tools of learning and putting the learning into applications. These should not have a lot of language or flowing text. These are - to the point, easy to remember, graphical, colorful (memory aid).